At Downers Grove Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Downers Grove, IL is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on June 2!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- Only patients allowed in the office – parents please stay in the car
- All patients have their temperature measure before being seated in the clinic
- All patients must wash hands with soap & water & rinse your mouth with 1.5% Peroxide mouthwash
- Sneeze guards installed at the front desk
- All patients must remain at least 6 feet apart in the office
- Paperless patient forms & payment
Our Orthodontist in Downers Grove, IL & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 630-216-4930 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Downers Grove Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 630-216-4930.